January 29, 2009

January 29th, 2009

This week I took a minute to enter Peanut in a contest. It's with the HSUS, and it's to help animals get spayed and neutered.

Here is the link: https://photocontest.humanesociety.org/contest.html?page=viewInd&id=16972&contestId=1

Depending on how many votes we get, we could win some prizes!

So go, go vote for Peanut, and tell all your friends to vote for Peanut as well. LOL.. well if you think they would be interested that is.

Yesterday I received the purse I told you about in this post, and it's just as lovely in person as in the picture. I bought it from Debra over at Needles, Fabric, and Thread. She has an Etsy shop where she sells her creations. Thanks Deb for the lovely purse, it's in good hands!!

Tomorrow I will be making my final purchase before I stick to my strict savings plan, Mark's Birthday Gift! Last year I got him a shot glass with the World Series of Poker emblem on it, because he had entered into one of the WSOP tournaments. He didn't win, but he is determined to go back again. This year's gift is WAY better... I hope. LOL..

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, I luv your bag! The Etsy shop is great. Today I am going to donate $25 to Peanut and the Humane Society.
If I could I would give a Zillion plus to Peanut and all of his friends!!!!
p.s. Also so you Marie could win cool prizes !!!!

CC said...

I hope that Peanut wins paws down and I for one will be voting for him!!!

Love the bag, it is so chic, can’t wait for pictures of then new shoes. Happy shopping and have a great day.

Previous Posts