January 27, 2009

January 27th, 2009

I know, I shouldn't have. I have a lot of stuff on my plate and I should totally be saving... but when Debra posted this purse on her blog that was for sale in her Etsy shop, I squeaked with delight!


In fact if you go to the post you will see my comment!

I have also decided that those Fuchsia Steve Madden soles will be mine and on my feet for the August Bachelorette in Vegas... they are available for Pre-order and SM won't charge you until the item ships.... SCORE! According to their site the estimated date for availability is March 2nd, 2009. Which gives me plenty of time to make sure I get my tax return! (Yup, did my taxes this weekend... )

So yea I threw caution to the wind! I spent money.... and I'm not done yet! I still have to purchase Mark's birthday gift. After that though, I will need to be a disciplined, thrifty spender, that only buys what she needs, and not was makes her go "OOoooOOOooooooo!" LOL

I will also have to implement a strict savings plan, and stick to it. Starting this coming payday, it will happen! Just like Yoga every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night before bed.

2 comments:

CC said...

LOVE the purse, but I am so in love with those Fuchsia Steve Madden shoes!!! OMG I can't believe you are going to have them; I am totally jealous...you go girl!

~Marie~ said...

Thanks CC. You only live once! Might as well do it with style.

:-)

Previous Posts