January 31, 2009

January 31st, 2009

In case you missed my last post and I have placed the link to Peanut's Contest with the HSUS under his picture. The is an awesome contest and each donation goes toward helping animals get spayed or neutered. So check it out and VOTE FOR PEANUT!!!!

Yesterday was a lazy day. I managed to buy Mark's birthday gift, and pick up things I needed from the store. Other than that I really didn't do too much. I was feeling rather run down, and felt it would be a great day to just rest and relax.

I have laundry and what not to do today, and possible take Peanut to the park.


2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Hi Marie,
I know exactly how you feel, this weekend has been rather slow for me too! Today I went to lunch with my Mom and sister and then came home just to R & R!

~Marie~ said...

Good to know I am not the only one feeling a bit rundown!

Previous Posts