December 8, 2010

December 8th, 2010





Today is a sad day, and a happy day.  The Radio station that I have been working at for over 5 years is closing, they will be going off the air tomorrow.  They are transferring the signal (1190 am) to Leesburg's, WAGE.  It will still be owned by the same company, but I will not be able to travel there to work.  Which means I will be jobless.  After much thinking and consideration, I have decided it's time to change paths.  I have been trying to move forward in radio for a couple years and for whatever reason, I have not been able to get a new job in radio.  So I have decided that I want to be a dog groomer. 

I'm sad to see the radio station I worked at for so long closing, but I am happy to start a new path in life. 

You know what they say, when one door closes, another one opens.  Here's to new paths in life!

No comments:

Previous Posts