December 4, 2010

December 4th, 2010

I just got done reading this book this week, and I absolutely loved it!  The main character Josey, is living an uneventful life when out of no where her family secrets make themselves known.

My favorite part about this book was the chapter titles, they were the names of candy.  I also loved how Josey hid candy in her closet, but and how she would race to the door everyday when the mailman would come because she was in love with him.  Even now as someone who is approaching 30, I know how that feels.  In fact anyone who has ever liked anyone will know how that feels.  Very relate-able. 

The ending I was not expecting, but was really awesome!  I'm not going to spoil it for you, so you are just going to have to read it yourself.

No comments:

Previous Posts