December 2, 2010

December 2nd, 2010

I'm off to Kentucky for a few days for my Boyfriend's Dad's Retirement Celebration from the Army.  I'm excited and I'm nervous!  I tried so hard to find a really nice outfit to wear, and it didn't help that I really had no idea how dressy of an event this will be.  I still have no clue.  I'm hoping the outfit I have packed is good enough, and if I'm not happy I have a back up outfit too.

I always stress myself out when seeing Mark's family.  I take my appearance really seriously.  I want to look good, and feel good.  And I want him to feel good about how I look...... Does that make sense?  See, I'm all worked up ...probably over nothing.  I like making good impressions and even though I have met his family before, I don't want them to see me in a poor manner.

Fingers crossed, and see you in a few days!!

P.S. When I get back I have some new earrings to go up in my Etsy shop I am going to tell you about. A few of them are really cute!

No comments:

Previous Posts