October 30, 2009

October 30th, 2009

Well my ear infection is actually Shingles and it is so bad it has caused me to have Bells Palsy. So one side of my face is drooping and my mouth doesn't work real well.

All this the Palsy hit me today, and scared the crap outta me. When half your face doesn't move all of a sudden it really freaks you out.

I'm getting a bunch of prescriptions. It should take two weeks to clear up the shingles and 6 weeks to clear up the Palsy.

I have my best friend's wedding tomorrow and I can't wear any make-up or my contacts, and I have a droopy face.

What a crappy week this has been.

2 comments:

CC said...

Oh Marie I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I will be thinking of you during the weeks ahead. I had a close friend that woke up the same way once, so I know somewhat of how this looks and works. Snuggle with Peanut and keep smiling on the inside, it will get better. hugs to you! :)

~Marie~ said...

Thank you so much CC. I really hope it clears up soon. I keep smacking the side of my face telling it to wake up. It doesn't work though.

Previous Posts