November 1, 2009

November 1st, 2009

Just in case you are wondering what happens to your face with Bell's Palsy, let me show you.

I'm not real comfortable putting these pictures up, but someone else may be going through this.

This is what I look like when I move my mouth. Only the right side moves. It is pretty difficult to eat sometimes, but as long as I take my time and take small bites, I'm ok. I haven't bit my tonge yet, but I have bit my cheek. Ouch!

I can't close my right eye all the way, and at night I have to put a small piece of guaze and paper tape over it to keep it closed. This way no dirt or anything like that gets in there while I sleep. It look weird, and I am really glad this is temporary. I will be so happy when I can finally smile and close my eye again.

So yesterday was Lucia's wedding and she was lovely and the whole thing was lovely. I didn't take pictures, because I was too busy doing the maid of honor thing. But I came up with a creative way to decorate with my hair pin from the wedding.

Nice right? Looks like it belongs there.

And my bouquet from the wedding is now sitting in a vase in my room. So bright and cheery!

No comments:

Previous Posts