September 8, 2009

September 8th, 2009

Hope everyone had a spectacular Labor Day. Mine was full relaxation.

I tell you what though, I cannot wait for Sunday! Why? Because it's the Season Finale of True Blood.

While I will be sad that the season is over, I plan on purchasing Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD to watch when ever I get a craving for some TB. I'm evening going to go back and re-read Club Dead by Charlaine Harris, which is one of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. The third one to be exact. Season One of TB was the book, Dead until Dark. Season Two is Living Dead in Dallas. So it would make sense that the Third season is the third book. The books are a little different than the show, but that's ok.

Goodness, I haven't been this crazy about a show since I was a teenager watching Sea Quest. My first celebrity crush was Jonathan Brandis. And when I look back at that I laugh really hard. LOL. Though I have no celebrity crushes for any of the cast of True Blood.

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I have never watched this show but JILL (Stellas Roar) watches it and talks about it now that you're talking about it, I HAVE TO WATCH IT! I guess I can rent the first season!!!:)

~Marie~ said...

Gerri, this show is really good. I recommend it. You can def rent the 1st season, so go get it.

Previous Posts