February 4, 2009

February 4th, 2009


This morning I woke up and it had snowed again! I had no idea it was going to snow again. It wasn't much, just about a half inch or so, and by the time I went out to clean off my car, it had already started to melt. On my way to work I noticed some ice that had frozen in place while I was driving. Well the temp out was just at freezing but I thought it was lovely with the way the light hit it.


Not the best picture, as I was driving, but you get the idea!


"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

The ever so wonderful Gerri, was nice enough to tag me and give me this lovely award! Thanks Gerri!!

Here are the Fabulous Blog Rules:
1.) Put logo on your blog or post
2.) Nominate 10 which you think are fabulous
3.) Be sure to link your nominees within your post
4.) Let them know that they received this award by commenting on their blog

5.) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received y
our award!
"A Day In My Life, Photos and More" gives the Proximidade Award to the following Tags:

1. Lucky Fiona <- Fantastic pet collars. I'm getting one for Peanut for his birthday.
2. Live.Love.Eat <- Fantastic recipes
3. Needles Fabric and Thread <-Where my super chic Zebra Print Purse came from
4. The Sandy Dog Bakery <- Dog Treats for all
5.The Soon-To-Be-More-Famous Artist Named Nemo <- Really great artist
6. Henry The Dog Diaries <- Totally cute blog all from a dogs perspective
7. It takes Four Paws <- A great blog to read
8. The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom <-Another great blog to read
9. The Wandering Writer and Her Dog <- She hasn't been on in a while, but I do love her blogs about her adventures with Bear!

And last but not least....

10. Shoes From Around the Globe <- One of the best blogs for those who love shoes... Not sure if I can tag her again, but hey I did.

6 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks girl!! I will be tagging people tomorrow. Glad you are liking the *chic* zebra purse.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Maria!

Beautiful pictures BTW.

CC said...

Thank you Marie!!! That was so very kind...I will tag tomorrow.

Gerri Ward said...

Thanks Marie! By all means you certainly deserve this award - I luv your blog it makes my day!!! Sooo you finally got some more snow but still not quite enough, hmmm, it didn't quite reach 50 today I see! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Thanks for the tag and award! Oh how I don't miss the snow!

~Marie~ said...

Hey Everyone!!

Debra - You are so welcome!! And I love the purse.

Tattooed Minivan Mom - You are welcome, and thank you.

CC - You're welcome and have fun!

Gerri - Thank you for the kind comments and no it was def not 50 degrees. LOL

Live.Love.Eat - You are welcome, and honestly I wish I lived in the warmth. LOL...

Previous Posts