January 4, 2009

January 4th, 2009

Check it out!! I got my phone replaced today!!! After work I called the Sprint store to see if they had received any new phones, and they had.

It was funny when I took the phone in, the guy asked how I knew the camera had a manufacturer defect. I told him, "well there is a spot on the camera, and it is under the cover for the lense, which obviously means it happened during manufacturing." LOL... how dumb do they think I am? I know most of the general public drink from the stupid pool, but I like to know what I am talking about.

Anyway, I go the phone swapped out for a good one and I am super happy about it.

In other news, from the Bridal Expo yesterday, the Mary Kay lady that I filled out a thing for called me and said I won a free skin care thing... nice. I hope she isn't too pushy when I meet her on the 16th. I hate super pushy sales ladies....

Well I am off to watch the Green Mile... I love this movie, and I never get to see the beginning.

3 comments:

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

oooooo lucky you! I want a new phone!!! Love the Green Mile...hope you enjoyed it!

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, this is going to be your lucky year!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah, drink from the stupid pool. Good for you on the new phone!!!!!

Previous Posts