January 18, 2009

January 18th, 2009

When I was in Target the the other day, it really wish I had a place of my own, because I saw these lovely prints.

This one is my fave!!!

It's been so cold that Peanut and I have been snuggling under the blankets while at home. I don't think he mind too much judging from this pic!

Yesterday was my best friend's fiance's SURPRISE birthday party... Pics up tomorrow with all the details. Have a great day everyone!!!

Oh one more thing, my rash is already starting ot heal. It has started to fade in color and my skin is getting smoother by the day. I'm so happy the prednisone is working!! Some of the places are also starting to peel, I guess the skin hat was damaged has to come off to make way for new healthy skin. YAY!!!!

3 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, these really are beautiful prints, I luv flowers !!! I am sooo glad that your rash is healing. This is really a cute photo of Peanut snoozing away, wonder what he's dreaming about? Believe it or not I have never been to a Surprise Birthday party, I bet they're fun. I can't wait to see your photos!!!
p.s. Stay warm.

CC said...

Marie, I am happy to know your rash is healing, it will be gone before you know it.

Now Peanut has the right idea on a cold January day! The picture is adorable.

~Marie~ said...

Hi everyone!

Gerri- Thank you and I am glad my rash is healing too. I'm sure Peanut is dreaming about chasing squirrels or something like that. Surprise birthday parties are fun, and if yo ever get the chance you should so go to one.

CC- Thank you and I hope my rash is gone before I know it too! Peanut loves to snuggle when it's cold, and frankly I don't blame him.

Previous Posts