November 4, 2008

November 4th, 2008

Today the United States of America embarks on making history. Anytime a new President takes office it makes history, but this year history may include a first. Either the first Black President, or the first woman Vice President. Now, I am not getting into any kind of political discussion, but I am going to ask you to get out there and VOTE! I don't care who you vote for, it's your choice, but at the end of the day we are all Americans. I will be taking my turn at the voting booth after work, I drove past my election site and it was packed.


Have you ever wondered what your pet dreams about when they are sleeping? I mean come on! I think they dream while sleeping, we do. I have heard a variety of things that Peanut does while sleeping... barking in his sleep, sniffing really loudly in his sleep. But I think my favorite thing of all is when his feet move. It cracks me up. I bet he dreaming about getting a hold of those squirrels that keep intruding in his backyard!

Watch the feet!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie,
Peanuts is sooo funny! This would make a cool video to send to the funniest videos, you should add some music while he's moving his feet!
Oh believe me I went to vote at 7am and stood in line for 3 hours but I'm glad I voted as I always do.

~Marie~ said...

Ha, I don't know if it would make a cool vid for America's Funny Videos, but it is pretty funny!

I made it to my polling place and was in and out within 10 minutes. That sux you had to wait so long, but it's worth it.

Previous Posts