November 3, 2008

November 3rd, 2008

This weekend was a busy one for me and I am still quite tired, but it's all good.


Saturday I decided that it was such a nice day that I washed my car. I hadn't washed my car in about 6 months, so it pretty much was overdue. I know, I'm lazy when it comes to that thing. So as I washed my car and listened to the radio, I didn't realize the battery was getting low. So low that i needed a jump start to get it out of the driveway. Now I have done this plenty of times before and I have never needed a jump start. I guess it's my sign to get a new car battery before winter hits. Darn!


Sunday I had to get up early for work, but I was so rejuvenated with that extra hour of sleep I got it didn't even matter. I also had a wedding to attend on Sunday. And let me tell you, after getting out of work, stopping home to walk Peanut, then heading to Mark's to eat and roll out, we made it to the church just as the bride was walking down the isle. I was so embarrassed, but what could I do? Quickly find a place to sit. The ceremony was over in about 15 minutes (quickest wedding ceremony I have ever seen) and we headed over to the reception site, and of course since the wedding was so short we were early! LOL


The reception was nice and the food was de-lish. Here are the pics I took, there weren't very many, I was goofing off with the disposable camera left on our table for the Bride and Groom to look through later.




The Bride, Ashleigh and I. She was lovely! (terrible angle for me, but whatever)



My friend Jill and I. She just had a baby on October 4th and was looking great. She was part of the Bridal party. (Jill is super short)




You may notice something different at the bottom of my blog posts. It's just a little thing for you to tell me what you liked about the blog post and pics. Feel free to click the little buttons!!

6 comments:

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

Loved seeing the photos. Looks like a fun wedding!

~Marie~ said...

Thanks it was such a fun wedding!!

Gerri Ward said...

What a beautiful bride! You looked gorgeous, I luv the dress too. Marie these are really great photos, I'm glad you have a great time!

~Marie~ said...

Thanks Gerri!! She was a lovely bride.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I miss going to weddings. The last one I went to was 7 years ago. You guys look great!!!!! Love the centerpiece too.

~Marie~ said...

I've been to 3 weddings this year... 3. And I am happy to say there are no more for the rest of this year, out of the people I know. My wallet can't take another one! LOL

the centerpices were lovely, and thanks!

Previous Posts