October 18, 2008

October 18th, 2008

Yesterday Mark and I walked 3 miles, and we took Peanut with us. There was this trail by his house he is going to start running or biking, so that when he goes to Peru in January he will be in better shape and not tire as easily. I think it's a great idea. We did some more off leash walking with Peanut, and it was funny because if he felt he got too far ahead, he would stop and wait for us. And he didn't even take off after the squirrels on the path!! I'm amzed that I even walked the 3 miles mysef after Mark elbowed me in the knee unintentionally. And it wasn't just any knee, it was my left knee. The knee that has an issue called Patella Femoral Syndrome (I'm not even sure I spelled that right), where the muscles in the leg are took week to hold the knee cap in place, and something as simple as walking up steps can cause it to be displaced.

Now I know what you are thinking, how did he elbow you in the knee? Well, we were watching TV in his room, and he went to get up. Down came his elbow for leverage into my knee. I cried for 5 minutes because of the pain that was radiating through my leg. Now my knee is black and blue, and pretty swollen.... it sucks!!!

But in any case here is a funny picture for you that we took during the walk. Now I am off to ice some Halloween cupcakes I just baked. What a sweet treat!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! That would make a great greeting card. Hey I hope your knee feels okay! Oh and good for you walking 3 miles, that's something I need to do.

Anonymous said...

cool pic.

Previous Posts