October 26, 2011

October 26th, 2011

I have been a reading fool this week.  I have finished 3 books.  Well one was more like a short story, and it was pretty funny.

Let's start off with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After





It follows Elizabeth Darcy and Fitzwilliam after their marriage.  There are still Zombies.  There are still ninjas.  And worse yet, Mr. Darcy has been bitten.  Elizabeth travels to London to find a cure... if it really does exist.

I loved it.  I loved all the fighting and zombie mayhem.  It's a great follow up to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Next we have the short story, The Princess and the Penis.

This is nothing more than a hilarious little fairytale about a princess who finds a Penis in her bed, and he turns out to be her true love.  If you want to have a little giggle, go ahead and read this one. 

Lastly is Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, Book 2).  You may remember that back on September 9th, 2009, I posted a blog about the first book.  Well I have finally gotten around to the second one and it was a great book.  You follow Lia on her quest to find the keys and the pages that will help her stop her sister for good.  There is some unexpected romance and some seriously fun adventure.  I have also downloaded Book 3 to my kindle and will let you know when I finish it. 

No comments:

Previous Posts