February 4, 2011

February 4th, 2011

So this week has been a little crazy and I am glad I had set up a few blog posts ahead of time.  I have been doing orientation stuff for my new job, details coming soon.  I’m glad I didn’t spend a whole lot of time on unemployment and being unemployed.  Two months unemployed is enough to drive anyone crazy. 

Well, Thursday I was supposed to finish up my orientation and take two tests.  The manager I will be working under called out sick, so I didn’t have to go in.  Interestingly enough while at home, a bird flew into and got trapped on our screened in back porch. 

Here is the super short video of the bird flying free, and you can hear Peanut barking at it all the way out the door.  Ha ha.  The video is super short, like 3 seconds long.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Previous Posts