January 31, 2011

January 31st, 2011

IMAG0376

I must say I am getting a little tired of snow.  It’s still out there, and now we have a freezing rain/rain storm on the way.  I know one being who will not be thrilled about that, Peanut.  He hates getting wet, but on the flip side loves the snow. 

Well, we are almost into the month of Febuary, and that means we are that much closer to warmer temps.  I can’t wait.  I love Spring and Summer, and tank tops and flip flops. 

Now I am off to complete my Maryland State Tax Return.  It makes my brain hurt.  I wish they would make it more simple.  Every year it gets harder and every year I make some sort of mistake.  Come on Maryland, get it together and make this simple!  The Federal Return is simple…

1 comment:

Leontien said...

Be Safe! We have the same storm coming i think and it makes me a little nervous for our cows.

By the way my aunt has a little mini Schnauzer and she's just as pretty as yours!

Thanks
Leontien

Previous Posts