September 1, 2010

September 1st, 2010

I have mentioned before that I have an Android phone.  It’s pretty cool, and can do a lot of stuff.  I usually have music on my phone, and I was thinking it would be cool to sync music from itunes to my phone.  Well I did a little search and came across iSyncr Lite (free app) and it let’s you select a playlist from itunes to sync with your phone. 

It was really easy to use, except it won’t let you sync music files that are protected by DRM.  Before I used to use itunes all the time, and then I discovered Amazon MP3 which doesn’t put any kind of limitations on the songs you download. 

Here is a link to info about iSyncr Lite, so that you can check it out for yourself.  The Lite version lets you sync 20 songs at a time, but I’m sure the paid version lets you do more. 

No comments:

Previous Posts