August 2, 2010

August 2nd, 2010

Well, the votes came in, and Peanut and I did not win a free portrait this time.  Maybe next time!

Thanks for voting though!

The rest of this post is for all the ladies out there........ and men who like to wear make up.

I took a trip to my local Sephora, after seeing this post on their blog!  I knew I could not resist an eyeshadow called Schnauzer, and after seeing it up close and personal, I definitely could not resist.  This little pot of color is vibrant, and stays put.  Even in water!

I picked up the color called Schnauzer.  I, of course, have a Schnauzer, so the idea of an eyeshadow named after my favorite dog breed made me a little excited.  It's a lovey royal purple color.  I have quite a few purples in collection of shadows, so what's one more?


Also, super thumbs up to the staff at the Annapolis Mall Sephora.  They hadn't put out the Buxom Shadows yet, but checked out the back to see if they had them.  Of course they did, and I really appreciate them taking the time to bring out the shadow for me. 

No comments:

Previous Posts