August 22, 2010

August 22nd, 2010

Oh now this is pretty interesting.  I got an email from Target about an electronics recycling program.
nextworth
So I went to the site to see what it was all about. 
Unfortunately the site was timing out, and I could not check and see how much I could get for my iPod.  I will check back later to see.  But if you want to check it out yourself, go to here.  Be sure to click the link at the bottom of the page to go to Nextworth’s Electronics trade-in program.

Update 08/23/10: So I went back to the site and checked to see what my 4gb iPod Nano (1st Generation) would be:  $16.50

You know, I'm pretty sure I could sell it on Craig's List for more, so I don't think I will recycle them.  Good concept though.  Thankfully though I really don't need a new iPod at the moment. 

No comments:

Previous Posts