February 28, 2010

February 28th, 2010

I am beyond pissed off right now. Remember back in October when I had to go to the emergency room, because what I thought was an ear infection was actually shingles and caused me to get a case of Bell's Palsy? Well I didn't have any money at the time, so I opted to send the Bowie Health Center, in Bowie, Maryland payments every month to pay down my emergency room debt.

Well the Bowie Health Center in Bowie, Maryland, decided that even though I was sending them money every month to pay down my bill, which is currently at $117.00, that they would send my information off to a collection agency. Yea... I have been paying them, and they still sent my information to a collection agency. That shows up on my credit report, and makes me look like I don't pay my bills. I do pay my bills, and frankly what they did was really messed up.

If anyone is reading this from Bowie, Maryland, or if you are ever in the area and need emergency care, don't go there. Because they obviously are crooked people of they send off your information to a collection agency when you have been paying them every month. I wasn't too impressed with the doctor that treated me either, he had horrible bedside manner.

From now I am going to go somewhere else if I need emergency care, I won't go there. I'm not sure there is anything I can do either. I will have to call them Monday and find out. I'm not even sure I should get a lawyer for this, because the amount is so small. Stupid.

No comments:

Previous Posts