February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

You know with the olympics going on, it's kind of hard to not get inspired to try new things. Like curling. This past weekend Mark and I went to a curling open house to check it out. It was interesting, and we may join a league, but wouldn't you know all 32 leagues are full.

So onto the picture above. What does U.S.A have to do with some lotion? Well this delightfully intoxicating blend is made in the U.S.A. It's all natural, which seems to be the concern of everyone these days. Also it's 100% vegan...... I had no idea that even existed in the cosmetic industry. And the scent, what is that like? Heavenly, well if you love the scent of oranges that is.

Tuscan blood orange body butter...... you make my skin soft, my nose dance, and my heart swoon.

No comments:

Previous Posts