October 3, 2009

October 3rd, 2009

Oh you know how I love to purchase different kinds of make up. Well I did recently and here is what I have to show you.

Recently on Sephora's blog they had a post about matte finish nail polish. I was pretty unsure about that, but took the plunge.

I like it. The finish is not like regular polish and I feel like it has a little something extra.

I also picked up a new mascara. It's by Smashbox and it's called Reign Lash DNA Mascara. It's a plum color..... and it's simply lovely. I mixed it with a little gold eye shadow the other day, and felt like it gave my eyes a little extra pop.


Try to get your hands on these limited edition items....they're not gonna be around forever.

4 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! Marie, I want this nail polish!
I luv the color, it's sooo pretty and it looks GLAM FABULOUS on your nails!!!!
p.s. My nails are the same length which I think is solely classic!
I saw some plum mascara by Elizabeth Arden, or someone, I can't remember because I knew I couldn't buy it but
now that I know Smashbox makes it I have to get it!!!!:)
THANK YOU MARIE!!!!

~Marie~ said...

You're welcome Gerri! I like having shorter nails because then I am more functional when it comes to typing, and what not. I will have to get a picture of me with the plum colored mascara on, so you can see the color against my eyes and skin tone. It's so pretty.

CC said...

Thank you for the post;it is so FAB looking, can't wait to see the mascara on.

~Marie~ said...

Hey CC. You're welcome. I will have a post up soon with me wearing the mascara. I love the color!

Previous Posts