May 11, 2009

May 11th, 2009

I really haven't had much time to blog recently, so I have kind of been MIA. Ha ha

Friday I did the whole walk around the park thing with Peanut. He had great fun....




After that I watched Mark play softball!


Saturday was just an ordinary...mostly being lazy. Although I did spend quite a bit of time on the phone with my best friend. She was having a horrible day, and now her whole relationship and wedding have a huge question mark above it. Very bad day for her..... I would go into details, but I feel the matter is a very private one for her.

And Sunday was Mother's day. I spent time with Mark and his mom, and then spent time with my mom. It was a very busy and tiring day. So tiring that I left me cell phone at Mark's house. He brought it to me today, which I am totally happy he did, because I felt lost without my phone. Plus I would have no pics for today's post!

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, Peanut is sooo cute! OMG! I hope your Best friend is doing okay, Sunday I had a stomach ache that's why I didn't post yesterday. I'm glad you have your phone !!! Hurry and post some Photos because yours are the BEST!!!

~Marie~ said...

Thank you Gerri! And trust me there are more pictures to come.

Previous Posts