March 2, 2009

March 2nd, 2009

Today I took the day off from work... we had 9 inches of snow! Peanut likes the snow... but the amount was a bit much for him.


I took a minute out of my Snow Day to have my car looked at. The lights on my dash were lighting up the same way as when I had my passenger side wheel sensor go bad, and I was fearing the worst. After looking over the car, the mechanics determined that the wiring to the other wheel sensor was starting to fall apart and that they had to order the part. It will be costing me a total of $120.00. I'm kind of bummed by this.... but at least I don't have to pay another $300.00 for a new wheel sensor.

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Wow! 9 inches of SNOW I am sooo glad I don't have to be in it!!! Peanut looks sooo cute, he's a Doll!
Marie, at least you have to pay only $120 I need to buy a new car - I've been putting it off but I don't know how much longer I can hold off because the repairs are getting costly and it's such a waste of money that I can't afford to blow!
p.s. Have fun in the snow!!!

~Marie~ said...

I am thankful it's only $120.00, but I am not happy about it. Hopefully you will get a new car soon, I've been in that boat with endless repairs. It's not fun!!

Previous Posts