January 2, 2009

January 2nd, 2009

So New Years day I drove Mark to a friend's house to meet up with them and then leave to go to South America. I did really good this year, I did not cry on the way home. He should be back from is trip on January 21st, and hopefully I will hear from him.

After I woke up for the day, I got dressed and headed out to my best friend's house. I tested the GPS function on my new phone and got there with no problems at all. It was awesome. I spent the day with her and her fiance, hanging out and watching movies. I have come to the conclusion that I need some sort of thing to put my phone in on the dash so that I see the map function as well as hear the turn-by-turn directions.

Today though I went to the Sprint store to try and swap out my phone. You can see from the pic above that when i take pics there is a black dot in frame and it is kind of annoying. Unfortunately they were completely out of my phone, and I could not swap it out. I will check back again later, to see when they get in some more phones.

I took the pic above while in the parking lot of Target. I saw the bird in the wheel and thought it was cute... and funny. Hey it's been about 30 degrees today, and I don't blame the bird for trying to find some shelter.

4 comments:

CC said...

Cute picture, hope they gave you a new phone. I am sure you miss Mark, but it is only for a few weeks, you are strong and you can make it just fine.

~Marie~ said...

Thanks CC. I will survive without Mark, I just miss him a hell of a lot.

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, you should enter this photo in a contest it's too cute! Focus on something special Mark has given to you and just know he's in your heart sooo really you're not apart!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

So, does your boyfriend go for recreation or work?

Previous Posts