January 24, 2009

January 24th, 2009


So I received my eyeshadow dujour in the mail this week, and wanted to share it with you.

It's Laura Geller Eye Rimz Baked Shadow in Hocus Pocus. The color is a smoldering black and metallic green. Here is what I found online at Laura Gellar's website about how to apply the shadow with it's ever so tiny brush!

Eye Rimz Baked Wet/Dry Eye Accents with Brush .042 oz

High pigment eyeshadow from Italy that transform like magic right before your eyes!

The dominant color in Eye Rimz is pitch black, swirled with white and colored pearl, which when applied, produces multi-reflective results. Use as accent color rimming your eyes to take your look from wow to wowee!

Benefits:

- Used dry, provide rich dramatic payoff.
- Use wet for pure metallic color.
- The enclosed custom brush delivers just the right amount of product to create either look.

How to use:

1. Apply a thick line to the top and/or bottom lash line with the enclosed brush.
2. Use these magic eye accents to go from day to night in one easy application.

Laura Says:

"Eye Rimz is a must have to make your peepers pop!"


It's gonna take more than a few tries to be able to use this one!!

4 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Wow! I'll have to try this eyeshadow, it's amazingly beautiful.
Thanks Marie for posting how to apply it as well!
p.s. The brush is on the wee size but there must be a reason for it!

~Marie~ said...

You're welcome Gerri! And yes the brush is tiny, but I have found that it is just the right size and delivers just the right amount of shadow.

I have been using it as if it were an eye liner, and that has been working out great!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I wouldn't know what to do with eye shadow. Yet, if I had someone do it for me I know it would look so good because I like the way it looks on people. It really makes the eyes pop.

~Marie~ said...

I used to not know either, until I just started goofing around and trying things out. Ha ha.

Previous Posts