So I received my eyeshadow dujour in the mail this week, and wanted to share it with you.
It's Laura Geller Eye Rimz Baked Shadow in Hocus Pocus. The color is a smoldering black and metallic green. Here is what I found online at Laura Gellar's website about how to apply the shadow with it's ever so tiny brush!
Eye Rimz Baked Wet/Dry Eye Accents with Brush .042 oz
High pigment eyeshadow from Italy that transform like magic right before your eyes!
The dominant color in Eye Rimz is pitch black, swirled with white and colored pearl, which when applied, produces multi-reflective results. Use as accent color rimming your eyes to take your look from wow to wowee!
- Used dry, provide rich dramatic payoff.
- Use wet for pure metallic color.
- The enclosed custom brush delivers just the right amount of product to create either look.
How to use:
1. Apply a thick line to the top and/or bottom lash line with the enclosed brush.
2. Use these magic eye accents to go from day to night in one easy application.
"Eye Rimz is a must have to make your peepers pop!"
It's gonna take more than a few tries to be able to use this one!!