January 8, 2009

January 8th, 2009


Ha ha.. I took this with my phone. It has a function where it can take multiple shots and put them all in one picture. Pretty cool I think.

Apparently it's very evident that I am missing Mark, because according to my boss I am not my normal self. LOL.. Yea I miss him, but I didn't think it affected me that much. I guess I was wrong.

Speaking of Mark, he is in Santiago, Chile and got in very late in the evening. He was already up because of construction outside the hotel where he was at. Hopefully he can get some sleep soon, I know how cranky he gets when he doesn't sleep. Hopefully he can find an Internet cafe so that we can video chat tomorrow. If not he said he would call me.

Ok I'm off to do some work. And I will have to go to Best Buy to get a microphone thing for my laptop if we do video chat, because for some reason it doesn't have one. I may work in radio, but when it comes to computers, things get fuzzy.

1 comment:

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, I luv this photo!
The concept is really creative!!!
Hang in there just think Mark will be home before you know it.

p.s. How is sweet Peanut? Give him a hug or two or three for me.

Previous Posts