December 15, 2008

December 15th, 2008

So the party I went to this weekend was great, and everyone loved the Carmelized Chili Shrimp I made. MMmmm....Mark couldn't make it because he had a pool thing to attend, and I think the funniest part of the night was when my friend Janelle said that she didn't think Mark look Asian. Ha...

I'm a little bit tired today, but I wanted to share with you this pic from Saturday. I took Peanut to see Santa Paws, and made him where his Santa jacket so that they matched. Peanut looks so sweet in this pic!


Ok, off to complete some work... work that I just don't feel like doing!

4 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

What a sweet photo, I luv it!
Peanut is sooo adorable in his little Santa outfit and he's behaving too! Looks like Peanut will be getting lots of goodies from Santa Paw.
Marie you have to give your recipe for the caramelized chili shrimp it sounds sooo delicious!

Howlin' Hounds said...

What a great pic! Peanut looks adorable. :)

CC said...

Oh how cute! I hope Santa gives Peanut everything he wants for Chritmas. :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh too funny!!!!!!!!!! Your doggie is a very luck pooch!

Previous Posts