September 22, 2008

September 22nd, 2008

I work at a radio station, and today one of our host had a special guest, the Comptroller of Maryland. This isn't the first time he's had a Maryland Government official, a while back he had the Lt. Governor on. My question though is, why do these guys assume I know who they are? Are they that full of themselves that they can't stand there and be like, "Hi, I'm so-and-so, and I am hear for the Al Redmer show." At least the Comptroller said thank you before he left.

I guess it's harder for them because so many people actually don't expect an introduction, but I do! Don't assume I know who you are... it makes you look like an ass.

On another note, we have scarecrows out in front of our house, and at 530 am Sunday when I was leaving for work, I thought someone was lurking in the darkness. LOL... it was really the scarecrows!

2 comments:

The Writer said...

Yes,they are actually so full of themselves that they think that. Ego 101 is the first requirement for anyone entering political life.

I like the scarecrows!

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

scared by your own scarecrows!! They're cute!!

Previous Posts