December 25, 2011

December 25th, 2011

So inside my pretty wrapped box that Mark gave me was some yummy chocolate, a gift card to Sephora, and a brand new ipod.

I got Mark some stuff for his go pro camera, which he seemed pretty happy with.

Mom liked her new earrings and dad liked his new car matts. Ernie got a gift card to Chipotle. Peanut got a bunch of gifts and he also had fun helping to unwrap our gifts as well.

The only person missing today was Jimmy, my older brother. He is living in Mexico teaching English. I miss him a lot. Hopefully he can get enough money to come home to visit soon.

Christmas isn't just about gifts. It's about family and spending it with those you love.


2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Merry Christmas Marie!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas and thanks for sharing what was inside the pretty gift box - Great presents!

~Marie~ said...

Merry Christmas Gerri! It was a wonderful Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

Previous Posts