August 31, 2011

August 31st, 2011

Have you ever ordered something and really didn't like it, but at first thought it was pretty cool.  That's what happened when I ordered from Petedge.com a pair of wahl nail clippers that had a built in grinder.  After using it I decided it was pretty lame and wanted to return it.  So I called Petedge.com and got a return reference number and called it a day.  But wait... I have a bit of a gripe about Petedge.com.  Not only if you don't order $60 in stuff they slap you with a $7 packing fee, but if you happen to have any kind of return of any item you bought, you have to pay to ship it back.  It really wants to make me use them less and less.  Yea, Ryan's shipping may take a couple extra days to get here and you pay out the ass for it, but if they have a better return policy I'm using them instead.

Well, that's all I have for today.  I just needed to get that out there.  I know it's a rough economy and all, but I think that a customer should not have to pay for shipping on an item they are returning.  It's just poor customer service.

No comments:

Previous Posts