May 14, 2011

May 14th, 2011

Poor Peanut!  He got so sick yesterday.  He started vomiting at 230 am and didn't stop until close to 7 am.  I took him to the vet and he is the model of perfect health, except for the upset stomach and the resulting dehydration.  Now he has some meds to take and some special food to eat for a week.  He is already feeling better.  He tried to go after my cheese I was eating.  Ha ha. 

Well today I finished two books.  I'm not sure you can call them books, they were more like short stories to me.

This one was pretty interesting.  Photographs and Phantoms is a ghost story, if you can't figure that out from the title. Amy takes pictures, and strange images keep showing up in them.  So she calls on a family member to help her out.  There is also a bit of romance in this story. 

I wish there was more to the story, length wise.  I wanted to keep reading, but there was nothing left to read.  Like I said, more like a short story than a book to me.





The Abandoned was the other story.  It was ok.  When it ended I was ok with it.  Ree volunteers at a Mental Hospital and the woman she watches over, passes away.  Soon she has the feeling that something is with her, but she doesn't believe in ghosts.

No comments:

Previous Posts