March 8, 2011

March 8th, 2011

IMG_1613

I got Peanut a new bed.  It’s pretty nice looking.  I was able to get it for less than 20 bucks too.  I like that working for Petsmart you get 15% off everything in the store, and that means that when things are on sale, like this dog bed, I can get a really great deal. 

I’m learning a lot of new things while working as a bather.  Nail trims are now easier, and I know how to scoop out the eyes on dogs so that they can see.  I also know how to shave the sanitary areas, and pads on paws.  I’m looking forward to going to grooming school in the future, but I hope I don’t go to the one this one girl just came back from.  Her teacher didn’t teach her anything, so now the salon manager has to teach her.  The whole point of the groom school is to learn how to do specific breed haircuts. 

No comments:

Previous Posts