January 28, 2011

January 28th, 2011

So I got a really great phone call yesterday.  I got the call that I got the job I had interviewed for.  Very exciting news.  I don’t know when my first day is, but I will be sure to let you know.  As well as what I will be doing. 

This post today is all about make-up and colors.  I love colorful eye shadows.  Sometimes they can be a bit over bearing on eyes though.  Recently I have been doing a little something different with my shadows that I think really stands out.

First I apply a little bit of eye shadow primer to my lids.  I have a new love for eye shadow primer.  It really helps the shadow stay put.  After I sweep one color over my entire lid. Then I use a smaller shadow brush to put a bolder color just in the corners of my eyes.  Finish off with the eyeliner and mascara and you are done.

Take a look!

IMG_1593

IMG_1592

Here I used a white shadow, a teal shadow, black mascara, and black eyeliner.  I have even used other colors like teal and purple, pink and gold, and pink and orange.

Give it a try, and add more color to your life!!

No comments:

Previous Posts