October 27, 2010

October 27th, 2010

Last week I had for lunch the Healthy Choice Lobster Ravioli, and was severely disappointed by it.  The pasta was hard and chewy, and the filling tasted old.  I couldn't even finish eating it, it tasted so bad.  I sent an email telling the company about how disappointed I was and it took a week, but I got a reply.

"October 26, 2010

Dear Ms. Gibbs,

Thank you for your email concerning our Healthy Choice® All Natural Entrées Lobster & Cheese Ravioli, a product of ConAgra Foods.

We sincerely apologize for your experience.  We stand by the quality of our products, and want you to know that this matter has been taken seriously.

We will also be sending you a replacement coupon via regular mail that is valid for nine months.  Please allow 1-2 weeks for receipt.

Thanks again for your feedback.  We're listening!"

 I may try that one again, but not for a while.  I will say the next day I had the Pot stickers for lunch by healthy choice and those were phenomenal.

No comments:

Previous Posts