April 8, 2010

April 8th, 2010

All this nice weather really gets me motivated to go outside and walk, and what could be than walking?  Walking with your best furry friend with four legs! I get email updates from time to time from BringFido.com.  It's a website that gives you info on hotels and airlines, that are pet friendly.  They sent me an email the other day that let me know that there is now a feature that will let you know where trails are, that you can walk with your dog.  The site is called Traillink.com, and I was able to find quite a few trails in my area that I can go to and walk with Peanut.  One of which is right by Mark's place. 

We walked it once before and took this picture of Peanut.  I call it Construction Peanut.  It really cracks me up, and he is such a good sport when we do stuff like this. 

No comments:

Previous Posts