April 27, 2010

April 27th, 2010

I had two things on my calendar today.  Both Music related. 


1st let's take a stroll down 90's Alt Rock with the re-emergence of Hole.  Courtney's new album dropped today, and I totally love the song Pacific Coast Highway.  I'm sure I will love more songs as I listen to the album. 

 Despite Courtney's other qualities, it seems that her music is still pretty good.









Next up we have some super awesome gypsy punk.  Oh yes you read that right, gypsy punk.  It's quite a lot of fun to listen to, trust me.  The name of the band is Gogol Bordello, they released their new album Transcontinental Hustle.  I haven't listened yet, but I'm sure I will in the car. 

So that's all I have for you music wise today that I have purchased.  Give 'em a gander and pick which one you like.  Either way you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Previous Posts