March 22, 2010

March 22nd, 2010


Say Hello to my new phone, the HTC Hero from Sprint. It was love at first touch! The HTC Hero is a touch screen phone with the android operating system. I really love it. I can access everything and even post blogs from my phone now. I have one calendar I use now, that syncs with my google calendar. Email is right there, fully readable, and writable.

I recently downloaded a free app that lets you read books on your phone. And most books are free!

I have had this phone a month, and love it. I totally recommend this phone when I get the opportunity. Mark wanted me to get an Iphone, and yea it's cool. But I really dislike AT&T. I had them long ago, and we were not happy with each other. My Bill kept changing every month, and customer service was rude when I would call and want to know why. I never went over my minutes, i never went over my texts. It would just change and there would be no reason for it. I'm sure that they have made some changes since I had them, but I am happy with Sprint. That's why when I saw this phone, I knew I had to try it.

I look forward to a very long and happy relationship with my phone.

2 comments:

CC said...

WOW, looks so awesome! I have another year before I can get a new phone without paying the higest price due to my contract. i hope to get somehting like this when it comes time. Enjoy!!!!

~Marie~ said...

Thanks CC. :-)

Previous Posts