March 17, 2010

March 17th, 2010

Tonight's adventure in cooking is brought to you by the letter B, for broke. Ha ha.

Tonight I was craving the awesomeness that is the Aweshack. They are a Afghan kabob place that is delicious. But I sent some extra cash to my credit card, so my wants are limited to what is in the pantry.

I decided to make some pasta, and used the jar of sun dried tomato alfredo. I hate jarred alfredo....it lacks the quality of real alfredo. The chicken I cut up and cooked was perfect. And I thougt it could be fun to add some corn to the mix. Well.......it's not the best thing I have ever cooked, and not the worst. It's dinner. It's sweet because of the corn, but I think I would have been better off without the jarred alfredo.

Oh well, live and learn.

Oh and Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!

Marie

No comments:

Previous Posts