February 4, 2010

February 4th, 2010


So I have a new book review for you. It's an Anne Rice novel, and it's simply fabulous. I picked up this book while heading to Rome, Italy. I was in Heathrow Airport and was worried the book I was reading would soon end, and leave me bored while waiting in the terminal. I didn't finish that book until my trip home, which allowed me to begin reading this book, Angel Time. Anne Rice as you may recall is the writer of Interview with the Vampire, and we all know how wonderful that book is.

Oooo...what a compelling story. A man is an assassin, and he meets an angel, the angel takes him on an incredible journey through time. During my free time I found myself glued to the book. Anne Rice is a terrific writer, and this story will not disappoint. So head on over to your nearest book store, or amazon.com, and pick this one up.

4 comments:

Forty Two East said...

Sounds like a good book!

~Marie~ said...

It really was, and the ending was a jaw dropper.

Have a great weekend.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been so bad about not finishing books lately.

~Marie~ said...

You're welcome!

Previous Posts