February 11, 2010

February 11th, 2010



I am so done with snow. The area where I live, which is consider part of the DC metropolitan area, was hit with more snow. Another 2 ft, on top of the 30 inches we gathered over the weekend. The area is at a standstill. This area is not used to this much snow. I'm starting to wonder if the Winter Olympics should be moved to Maryland, lord knows we have the snow for it.

The snow has brought the delivery of some new make up I bought from Sephora online, to a halt. I didn't need it, but it would have been nice to paint my nails while lazing around the house waiting for the snow to stop.

So today brings on part two of the great dig out, and we all will attempt to get back to our normal lives. Which is nearly impossible, with the amount of snow. And wouldn't you know they are calling for more Snow on Monday....... I say let's give Mother Nature a Xanax and prevent the thing all together.

No comments:

Previous Posts