January 9, 2010

January 9th, 2010

Peanut recently has been raiding the pantry and stealing sweet potatoes. I bought him some sweet potato treats, but those didn't last long. So today as I was coming from the laundry room, I noticed him in the living room standing over a sweet potato. I did what any good dog mom would do and pulled out my laptop. I googled sweet potato dog treats recipe, and found this!



Ingredient: 1 large sweet potato

1 Preheat oven to 250°F.

2 Wash the sweet potato

3 Cut down the middle lengthwise.

4 Then cut long lengthwise slices about 1/3 of an inch wide and place on a cookie sheet in a single layer.

5 Bake in oven at 250 F for about 3 hours.

6 This leaves them kind of chewy but you could also bake them a little longer to get them crunchy.

No comments:

Previous Posts