December 26, 2009

December 26th, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did. Mom enjoyed the toothpick holder I got her, Dad likes his new coat, my younger brother likes the cash I gave him, Mark liked the drawing I got him from Nemo, and my older brother liked his gift he got early.  I got my older some JT Pappy’s sauce, and sent it to him after Thanksgiving.  I got a really pretty necklace from Mom and Dad, and my younger brother got me some Ipod speakers.  Yay… I can totally use those at work.  Mark told me a while ago my Christmas gift was a trip to Italy, and for my Birthday I get to eat dinner in Italy…I can’t wait.  Here are a few pics from Christmas Day!

IMG_0717

IMG_0721

IMG_0723

IMG_0726

IMG_0727

Peanut enjoying his new bed, apparently it’s just he wanted from Santa Paws because he totally loves it and sleeps in it.      

IMG_0729

This is the necklace from Mom and Dad.  I love it!

It’s hard to believe that Italy is just 16 days away.  I have to find some chee py boots to take that are similar to my Steve Maddens, so that they don’t get ruined.  I also want to find a nice dress or something to wear out to eat on the night of my birthday.  Lord knows I already feel like the luckiest gal in town!

No comments:

Previous Posts