September 2, 2009

September 2nd, 2009

I'm feeling a little low in the self confidence department. I'm not sure if it's the full moon, the fact my current job and location are a dead end, or the fact that my "co-worker" is an ass, but I just feel really low. I'm trying to keep positive and so far this week I have sent out 3 resumes. I've said my prayers and will be as ruthless as can be when following up on the status of those resumes and the applied positions. But sometimes I start to wonder if I am on the right path. I spent over an hour crying the other day because I just don't know what to do or what I am doing wrong, if I am doing anything wrong.

Well, moving on.....

This past weekend, I went to by best friend's "Family Only" Wedding shower. It was ok. Here is a pic from the shower. It's her soon to be sister in law, Megan, Lucia, the bride, and myself. Please excuse the plate of food on my lap.

No comments:

Previous Posts