September 12, 2009

September 12th, 2009

So the mole removal went well. I did not much care for getting stuck with a needle 3 times to numb the area where the mole was before the removal. Today it doesn't hurt as bad, but still hurts a little. Hopefully it was be all healed in a couple days. And in a couple weeks I should get test results back on the mole. The doctor was pretty sure it was nothing, but she didn't like the color or the shape, so suggested I get it removed and tested, just in case.

A few days ago I took this picture outside Mark's house at Sunset.

It was so pretty!

4 comments:

CC said...

Marie, here is hoping your doctor is correct, the mole was nothing but odd looking! :) The sunset picture is so beautiful...I need to post some of my pictures of the sky...I take so many as I am fasinated for some reason. Hope you feel better.

~Marie~ said...

Thanks CC.

I love the sky as well, and think the colors at sunrise and sunset are just beautiful.

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! This really is a pretty sunset!
Marie, YOU are solely FINE! It's always a BLESSING when YOU have a DOCTOR who takes that extra precaution, some just don't even bother!!!
p.s. Although I know YOU are FINE, you're still and always will be in my PRAYERS!!!:)

~Marie~ said...

Thanks Gerri. I'm sure I'm fine too, and yes it's nice to have a doctor who takes extra precaution.

Previous Posts