June 22, 2009

June 22nd, 2009

Hershey Park Fun Time!!


The Fahrenheit: Best Roller coaster ever!!


Lucia and Sean


Mark getting ready to ride the sidewinder. *It does backwards loops and make me very nauseous after.


Chocolate Tour


Lucia, her fiance Sean, and Mark


Chocolate Factory


That's a lot of kisses!


Mark and I (he always makes that face)


Lucia and I (terrible angle for me, but still a cute pic.)

Overall it was a fun day, even if we did get rained out.

Now I am off to finish work, go home walk Peanut, and then have dinner with Mark. I was going to go to the gym, but dinner with him is so much more fun. (Shame on me for skipping the gym... I will go tomorrow)

Tomorrow's post is gonna be about something I call my facial in a bottle.... well it's actually in a squeeze tube, but it's wonderful.

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! Just looking at this roller coaster freaks me out! You guys are BRAVE and LUCKY to have eaten some deliciously yummy CHOCOLATE!
p.s. All four of you make Great Looking COUPLES !!!!

~Marie~ said...

Aww.. thanks Gerri!

Previous Posts