April 21, 2009

April 21st, 2009

Last week Mark got an Iphone…

iphone_home

It’s really cool. After he showed me some of the really cool features, he asked me if I wanted one. Oh sooooo tempting. As we discussed this, I was hesitant to make a decision just yet. Which is completely fine, because I want to see us move in together first. That’s the plan for Aug/September. The plan is for us to get a place together, and then we will discuss combining bills like cell phones and car insurance. That would be the logical thing to do…. and that’s what I am sticking to!

3 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, Wow! I luv the iphone of course I don't have one, but I agree with you first things first focus on Aug/September than get the iphone !
I say your thinking is solely smart good for you !!!

~Marie~ said...

Gerri, welcome back my dear. I trust you had a solely splendid vacation!

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

oh, they are the coolest of phones! I would love to have one!!

Previous Posts