April 18, 2009

April 18th, 2009

Last night New Found Glory rocked the house as usual.  So much fun! 

My Friday started off like every Friday, I slept in a little.  I ran my errands for the day, and made sure Peanut had his walk.  Then I was off to my best friend’s house.  We decided we were going to meet up early and talk and hang out for a bit, eat dinner and then head to the show. 

When we got to the venue the other bad was still playing and we had to wait them out.  Once they were over there was a brief lull between bands, and then New Found Glory hit the stage. 

 DSCF2084 DSCF2087 DSCF2089 DSCF2090     DSCF2096Lucia and I sang along with all the songs and danced our butts off, so much fun.  I wish we weren’t in the back of the room, I could have gotten better pictures!

No comments:

Previous Posts